BARRACK POINT HOLIDAY CABINS SHELLHARBOUR
The perfect way to get back to nature, our unpowered sites located either creek side, close to amenities or at the edge of the park grounds you have the option to be amongst other campers or a bit away from everyone.
- Suitable for tents, camper trailers, campervans, caravans & RVs
- Access to BBQ areas
- Sites either closer to or further away from amenities
- Coin operated laundries close by
- Some sites backing onto our tidal creek
- Opposite patrolled Black’s Beach. Easy stroll across public reserve.
- Walking distance to other beaches, parks and boat ramp
- Walking distance to cafés, restaurants, clubs and pubs
- Free electric BBQs – all undercover
- Fully equipped laundries
- Large amenity buildings w/ disabled bathrooms
- Public phone
- Recycling area
- Boom gate security with onsite parking ( 1 car per site )
- Great fishing and surfing nearby
- Caravan and Motorhome dump point.
- Community vege garden
- Skiff board, cricket bat, ball and wickets, 2 surfboards, goggles and flippers available
18th December – 26th April + long weekends
Powered sites : $45 per night
Unpowered sites : $40 per night
REST OF THE YEAR
27th April – 17th December (excl. long weekends)
Powered sites : $35 per night
Unpowered sites : $30 per night
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are based on 2 adults and two children per site
- Extra person $5 per night
- Check in 2pm, Check out 10am
- Refundable key deposit $20
- 50% payment on booking and the final 50% to be paid at least 7 days prior to arrival
- We do not refund if a booking is cancelled, early departure or for bad weather. However we can transfer a booking 7 days prior to arrival, subject to availability.
- All rates are indicative only and are subject to change without notice.
Long weekends – 3 nights minimum
Easter weekend – 4 night minimum
Sept/Oct Hols – 5 night minimum (23rd Sept – 10th Oct)
Christmas Hols – 7 nights minimum (18th Dec – 30th Jan)
Shellharbour Camping Area Barrack Point
Surfrider Caravan Park Shellharbour is located on the NSW South Coast in the beautiful seaside town of Barrack Point.
We are conveniently located immediately opposite Shellharbour Beach and Reserve and and within walking distance to shops, restaurants, pubs and clubs. Our affordable accommodation options include self contained cabins and plenty of campsites for RVs, caravans and tents (powered and unpowered).
We’re far enough away that guests can enjoy peace and quiet yet close enough to experience all local things to do and Shellharbour attractions.